Crocodile Bend Lodge is a 10-sleeper self-catering lodge located on the expansive 4000-hectare property of Mjejane Reserve, a 60 minute drive from Nelspruit’s Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport.
Boasting a beautiful view into the Kruger National Park, this lodge is based on the banks of the Crocodile River, where you can witness all the sights and sounds of the bush.
The space is uniquely decorated to provide you with a homely feel and will meet your every need:
Daily morning or evening game drives with a knowledgeable Ranger, who will enhance your experience of the bush.
Things to do in Mjejane Game Reserve:
Things to do in and around the area:
1. Are there hairdryers?…..No, please bring your own.
2. Where do I find the house keys?…..Our game ranger will be there to meet and greet you, however should anything go array the keys will be in the security box behind the garage in the drying area….the code is 2512A.
3. Is the there room service?….Yes, the housekeeper works Monday -Friday 8-2.30pm /Saturday 8-11. She does not work on a Sundays or public holidays.
4. Does the housekeeper do washing and ironing? …..Yes and No. She will wash and hang your washing, but she doesn’t do any ironing. Please request the iron if you need to use it.
5. Do I need to bring cleaning products?….No, but bring all your own toiletries.
6. Are there towels?….. Yes, there are both bath and swimming towels.
7. Is there a weber?……No, but there is a skottle.
8. Are there potjie pots?…..Yes, of various sizes and there is a bread pot too.
9. Is there a spotlight for night use?….Yes.
10. Are there binoculars available?….. No, please bring your own but we do have bird books for you to use.
11. Are pets allowed?…No, they are not allowed as stated by the rules of Mjejane Game Reserve.
12. Is it safe to walk around the Reserve?…..Yes, walk within the fenced off area and preferable not alone. You can take a long walk to the East side and stop at the Main Lodge for a drink on your way back. Remember to take your binoculars as the bird life is prolific. Night time walking is prohibited. No running or cycling is allowed.
13. WiFi is available at Crocodile Bend…Yes, the password is ‘crocodilewap’.
14. How do we book drives? ……On your arrival the ranger/manager, will meet and greet you. You can then set up your drives…either for your whole stay or do so each day.
15. What do we tip the housekeeper at the end of our stay? …..We recommend R100 per room per week.
16. What do I tip the ranger? …..We recommend R100 a drive.
See below available rooms. Click on your desired date for live pricing, price breakdown and specials.
Prices shown are per unit.